This company is an expert award winning construction company who specialises in residential, commercial building & developments.
Due to repeat business and projects living up to their paramount reputation the company has nearly tripled in size over the past 12 months.
The company's expertise span to a broad range of sectors which includes:
• Mixed use
• Multi-Storey residential
With 16 projects currently running and a strong pipeline of forward projects this company that prides itself on excellence has an opportunity for a diverse construction Site Manager to take leadership of their forthcoming mixed use residential developments.
Your new role
• Day-to-day running of the construction site, this will include OH&S management & management of all site staff including all sub contractors
• Making sure the project is delivered on time and on budget
• Using your eye for detail and liaising with your Site Foreman making sure all finishes both internal & external are carried out to the highest standard
• Sticking to and running a strict construction programme as set out by the Project Manager
• Reading, interpreting & setting out from architectural plans and drawings
For you to be successful in your new role
• Must be from a trade background
• Over 5 years demonstrated experience in the delivery of multi - million dollar projects
• An expert in BCA requirements & ITP Process
• Must have a diverse background in mixed use residential and commercial projects
• Must have an excellent eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing leader in the NSW construction market.